Wednesday, January 16, 2013

These are the things I would say to you

I have been thinking of my family - my dad, mom(s), brothers and my sister a lot today. Thinking of what one thing I would say to them if I had them here with me...

If I knew you'd believe me
allow my words to take root.
If I knew you'd hear me
really see the truth.

Mom: You make my world a better place with your unconditional love and support.
Dad: You inspire me to be more positive and thankful for what I have.
Cathie: Your creativity reminds me of life's endless possibilities.
Jamy: You have so much to offer, I miss you and I want us to be closer.
Scott: You've become more than my brother - you're my friend, protector and comic relief.
Lisa: You're beautiful, I know I can always count on you and I love you exactly as you are.
Jarod: Your laugh is contagious and I know you will find the right path.

I love you all and I wouldn't choose any other person to take the place you hold in my life. These are the things I would say to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment